EDC XII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
62dc373811c28c190f8c136a7cf60280.jpg

I personally had a Fox 599-XT Karambit in my pocket today. Although I usually carry an Emerson CQC -15. I am a huge fan of Emerson knives, I really don't believe you can get better quality for the money. So why am I carrying a Fox? The Fox 599-XT and 498B that I own both have the Emerson wave feature, and the slimmer profile of the handle and finger ring fit me better than the Emerson Karambit does.

I also don't know how to change my profile pic or post pictures on this forum. If someone would be kind enough to let me know how to do this it would be very much appreciated. Thank you all for having such a great forum dedicated to knives.

I also don't know how to change my profile pic or post pictures on this forum. If someone would be kind enough to let me know how to do this it would be very much appreciated. Thank you all for having such a great forum dedicated to knives.

Been awhile, but I don't think you can change your profile pic without at least a basic membership. As to posting pics, I like to use imgur as a host. Then you just click on the image icon in the toolbar above the text, paste in your link (e.g. https://i.imgur.com/someKnifeImage.jpg), and you are good to go! If you become a gold member, you can actually upload your images directly to BF instead.

Been awhile, but I don't think you can change your profile pic without at least a basic membership. As to posting pics, I like to use imgur as a host. Then you just click on the image icon in the toolbar above the text, paste in your link (e.g. https://i.imgur.com/someKnifeImage.jpg), and you are good to go! If you become a gold member, you can actually upload your images directly to BF instead.
Thank you very much. I appreciate any help I can get. Like I said, I am new to this forum so any advice I can get from members would be very much appreciated . And thank you again Deinos, it's friendly people like you that keep the knife world going.

Thank you very much. I appreciate any help I can get. Like I said, I am new to this forum so any advice I can get from members would be very much appreciated . And thank you again Deinos, it's friendly people like you that keep the knife world going.
Thanks. Looking forward to your first pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back