EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

5XOvNdH.jpg

This one is getting carried a lot. Comfortable for me to carry, absolutely cuts like a demon on speed, and probably one of my favorite knives to sharpen. I’ve been pleasantly surprised at how well it holds an edge against day to day use too.

There's a matching lunchbox for it somewhere at my in-law's old house. I carried the same lunchbox/thermos combo when I was in elementary school.
My lunch box was purple with eyeballs on it! Don't know what ever happened to it. I remember there was a kid who lost his general Lee hot wheel in the sand box he dug for weeks looking for it!

Last edited:
It's another crappy, sunless, now rainy day here on the Cape. Not a good day for pics but at least I don't need an excuse to stay home and do all the printing for our youth basketball league annual coaches' meeting tomorrow evening. I cracked my third ream of paper, but got through with under two black ink cartridges and one tri-color. That's a far cry from the supplies needed when we were at 22 clubs and 121 teams--sometimes smaller is better.

Anyway, I couldn't decide for a while on today's carry, but finally went all Dcdavis Dcdavis with my natural Micarta Inkosi and an Alox Electrician in the bottom of my left front. I haven't carried that one much as a second, but DC's right--that little sheep foot blade can be pretty handy.

xTA7Lcf.jpg

5485MDS.jpg

It's another crappy, sunless, now rainy day here on the Cape. Not a good day for pics but at least I don't need an excuse to stay home and do all the printing for our youth basketball league annual coaches' meeting tomorrow evening. I cracked my third ream of paper, but got through with under two black ink cartridges and one tri-color. That's a far cry from the supplies needed when we were at 22 clubs and 121 teams--sometimes smaller is better.

Anyway, I couldn't decide for a while on today's carry, but finally went all Dcdavis Dcdavis with my natural Micarta Inkosi and an Alox Electrician in the bottom of my left front. I haven't carried that one much as a second, but DC's right--that little sheep foot blade can be pretty handy.

xTA7Lcf.jpg

5485MDS.jpg
Have it with me every day

Guess it qualifies as an EDC. Bought this Russel Reese Cahutta Pukko awhile back and decided to add it to my the weak side of my belt today.

Sweet little knife - 3 3/8" long O2 steel blade, micarta handle and a very nice leather sheath. Got it for a good price on the Exchange and thought it was about time that I actually carried it. Still also have a Spyderco Ichuki in my pocket and a Bastinelli/Marcaida Pika on my strong side. ;)

5LvJoVn.jpg

Back