EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

well Glock triggers are pretty mushy stock..... the worst part or those crap plastic sights and block grip.

I shoot mine like I stole it.. in fact my P10c is my true workhorse, it has an HBI trigger and extended controls as well. I'm more of a buy once cry once and run em hard kind of guy. I guess that's just me.
I’ve found Glock triggers can be pretty inconsistent with some being acceptable and some not so much. I don’t care for the knuckle buster because of the fat trigger guard and actually filed a few of mine down. Some of the worse stock triggers I’ve experienced were with S&W that we’re very gritty with very hard pulls. M&P’s have gotten much better.
Had a shield that was horrible then bought one which I currently have that has the performance center massaging from the factory and has a nice clean break short and crisp.
One of the best out of the box triggers I’ve had was a Walther ppq and very a close second is my HK VP40.

Last edited:
View attachment 1232816

Picked up my modded shaman for @WValtakis about 30 minutes ago. Had some more work done on it. Now I need to decide if I like the satin blade or if I want it stone washed. First bit of work was done by David Mary David Mary . Its almost perfect. Still feels like somethings missing

Here is a post I did thanking both modders and David Mary David Mary (one of the modders )who I got the shaman from. It have the full details of all the mods. I wonder if it can even be called a shaman anymore. Lol

Shaman Lightweight? :D

If something is missing, let's see if we can narrow it down, and I'm sure you'll figure it out. First question: Is it missing something in aesthetics, ergos, or performance?

I'm a trigger snob, I Went Apex Flatty and extended controls on mine. I have a stock back up as well.

DlPUY9ph.jpg
Now that’s a beauty right there and I bet you could shoot the eye of a snake with that bad boy !

Shaman Lightweight? :D

If something is missing, let's see if we can narrow it down, and I'm sure you'll figure it out. First question: Is it missing something in aesthetics, ergos, or performance?
Detent ramp. I figured it out today when I was using it to break down some boxes. Time to talk to @WValtakis and see if that's a thing we can make happen.

20191116-131109.jpg

Finally had to sharpen the 940 today. Ran the edge across a box staple hiding under some packing tape. It was still sharp of course, just not quite up to my usual standard.

10dps and still just a tiny little bevel. A testament to just how thin Josh manages to get the grind.
New parts didnt help to make this axis be not a center hole cyclop.

I mentioned the other day that there were many worse things than carrying my Turtle every day. Yesterday was one of those, working outside on a second story deck on The Heights overlooking the Atlantic on a cold, windy day. It was made better by my son joining me--he's a great worker and we mesh well--as well as pocketing my F95T for a third day running.

t7ml9sy.jpg

4MpoGzZ.jpg

Back