EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

H7Qecqk.jpg

Put the Hati down long enough to get in some anodizing today on the Stryduhr, the textured background is a dark blue to simulate the "blacking out" that engraving traditionally gets, with bronze on bare titanium for the rest. Had to cinch up the drawstring on my 'jammy pants lugging this thing around;)

screenshot_20191118-144104_photos-2-jpg.1234962

I think I finally made it for Micarta Monday......back to Natural Micarta scales

OCIm2vBh.jpg

REWs0Whh.jpg

On a separate note; anyone know if micarta scales and can be cleaned or if I should double down and just oil this one? I love a good broken in Micarta but this one is going a little darker than my other OD green micarta. I'm just curious if anyone has ever cleaned an XM18 micarta scale successfully before.

I think I finally made it for Micarta Monday......back to Natural Micarta scales

OCIm2vBh.jpg

REWs0Whh.jpg

On a separate note; anyone know if micarta scales and can be cleaned or if I should double down and just oil this one? I love a good broken in Micarta but this one is going a little darker than my other OD green micarta. I'm just curious if anyone has ever cleaned an XM18 micarta scale successfully before.
I use a toothbrush and warm dish soap/water. Brings it back to damn near new in my experience.

Back