EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

The micarta 25 still helping me make some candy money.

eVZQxxG.jpg

We've been putting off grocery shopping for about a week, but need to do our regular along with Thanksgiving marketing and are hoping the bad weather will keep many away from the store on this rainy, crappy Sunday. I just cobbled together a quick bite before heading out--PB&J on rye toast with a yogurt and OJ. Actually quite delicious.

I was posting over in the REK subform about Shiro clips a little while ago and that got my F95R out of its drawer and into my pocket for today.

MtZaL9b.jpg

Sorry for the hiatus folks, life has a way of re-prioritizing ;) so I’m gonna ease back into this.

In pocket today, an early Spyderco SS Dragonfly.

mbYinX6h.jpg

In anticipation of the upcoming release of the Official Traditional Forums Annual knife, two of the previous Forum knives.

mUkV4Kbh.jpg

A 2013 GEC, Half Congress Jack and a 2008 Northwoods Medium Stockman.

In the double sheath, a (2015 Canal Street Cutlery Serpentine Shadow Jack) and a Lone Wolf/Loveless City Knife.

lBrubdrh.jpg

I hope to be back to my normal postin’ self soon. :).

The micarta 25 still helping me make some candy money.

eVZQxxG.jpg

I gotta resend my 25 in for the broken blade. I sent it in awhile back, they, the USPS lost it, luckily I insured the heck out of it and of course a few weeks after I filed a loss claim, a mangled Priority Mail box showed up in a tyvek envelope with a letter stating it was found behind one of the sorting conveyors.

Looked like someone played kickball with it, i was just so happy to get it back I didn’t even care it was still broke. I do need to send it back though, I really miss the 25, iirc someone in the office said the 25 blade is no longer available.

Back