EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Thank ya much. I really do like it. One of the nicest ones i own. No idea why but I just want to put it to work. I’ve kept it as a casual carry but I’m afraid my resistance to not get it muddy and scarred up is wearing thin:eek:
Go for it. I carry,use, and enjoy my most expensive knives and they have the wear to prove it. I don't have any that cost as much as a CRK yet but I think I would use one if I had it.

Go for it. I carry,use, and enjoy my most expensive knives and they have the wear to prove it. I don't have any that cost as much as a CRK yet but I think I would use one if I had it.
I’m the same way. I get more enjoyment out of using them instead of keeping them put up and having to baby them. The plain 21 ladder I had today at work has a lot of wear and character. One of my favorites that I own

a78AWvI.jpg

This large is pretty compact.

43TcLjQ.jpg

Last edited:
I’m the same way. I get more enjoyment out of using them instead of keeping them put up and having to baby them. The plain 21 ladder I had today at work has a lot of wear and character. One of my favorites that I own
Does the Damascus show scratches very bad?

Back