EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

View attachment 1238375 Getting harder each time I carry this one to not put it to work
15748898057810.gif

And the Earth is Fullflat.

The space mug, and not much lower knuff

Ah, knife fan dream work!

Holy shit...
Dr. Flat! My sincere condolences.

Goddamnit, why all these companies cant just do the same with other models! So nice

Dr. Flat, i see a chess king with a pair...

15748932714680.jpg

We’ve been kerfuffled.

Last edited:
It's been a busy last couple days--billing out one job and picking up the check; writing the scope and estimate for a big sheetmetal job and making the deal for it; doing our Thanksgiving shopping (two trips); loading in firewood; and heading up to P-town to meet the roofer re the sheetmetal job and taking prelim measurements and pics for prototypes. I also ordered a new German-made, propane-fired, copper-iron soldering rig that'll be eager to play with when it gets here Friday.

I didn't manage any fresh knife pics so I'll pull out these oldies of my TRM/RJ Martin MEFP Machine Flipper that I've had on me these last two days.

tA4f0jc.jpg

oXm68Ev.jpg

Just arrived two days early and what a beautiful knife in all areas. This KW exclusive is amazing! Doug Ritter/Hogue knocked this one out of the park.
Feels so good in hand and the action is incredible , the blade is dead centered . This is with out a doubt my new favorite :D
x6NxLu6.jpg

GY3a1zX.jpg

GdDBgYI.jpg

Last edited:
eCofxkr.png
These will be my accessories for today as I’m about to drive to my Tgiv destination. But what I’m really looking forward to is getting home later on for some alone time with my leftovers , my PS4 and my cat before my gf comes over tonight. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Back