EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Thanks.
Thought i found myself a solution, and the next second i was : again with this? Want a spring break?
Damn.

15749605093460.png
This isn’t a Benchmade so no worries there :D
Different springs ;)
With that being said I’ve owned many Benchmades over the years and the only Spring Break is when the students are out of school :p

A question, if you don't mind. I'm wondering if they are still taking months to arrive. How long did it take to come after you ordered it?
There actually in stock now in black or orange G10. I had a black one before and loved it but ended up selling to fund another knife and really missed it. Went with the orange this time for a different flavor.
There 20cv now instead of M390 which I have no issues with and basically the same steel.
So yea got mine in 2 days from when ordered. They shipped fast!!

There actually in stock now in black or orange G10. I had a black one before and loved it but ended up selling to fund another knife and really missed it. Went with the orange this time for a different flavor.
There 20cv now instead of M390 which I have no issues with and basically the same steel.
So yea got mine in 2 days from when ordered. They shipped fast!!

Thanks!

Happy Thanksgiving Bladeforums!... Lightweight around the house carry today for the feast. Mcusta, Cadet, and the watch is a vintage (birth-year/'76) Timex. Likely, my most used knife today will be a Shun. Enjoy your day friends!

Yt1PAl3.jpg

Back