EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

With winter well and truly upon us, and about 3 hours of light outside, I figured I'd switch to something a little more bright.

5bFsTfs.jpg
The Delica is a great knife and love the orange :thumbsup:

image.jpg Jeebus, there are some nicely filled pockets here. My beater griptillian is getting a complex.
I wasn't a fan of the aesthetics of the Griptillians, but managed to pick this up for $10 at a garage sale. Since then I have grown to appreciate the feel in the hand, ease of deployment, and utility.
I have some home construction projects in the works and this has been used daily to shave drywall, pick stickers off stuff, clean inside corners in wood and trim, poke the shavings out of the hand plane, break down cardboard, and cut the ends off shims.

Wow!
My english sure is quite weak. I just used quote from some movies, like "training day, and...
Warning points: 30
Expires: 24 months

If you receive 50 or more warning points, your account will be banned.
You are currently at 40.

IMG_1645.JPG
Love me some Skrewball, that stuff started from OB Noodle house...my stomping grounds. I've been drinking the original Peanutbutter Jameson for years. The original has some baileys in it and its better imo. Bottle of skrewball is always a good party bottle, everyone is happy when I bring one over haha. Cheers!

First time trying Skrewball or even hearing of it. Its definitely different with its peanut butter aftertaste and kind of an amaretto flavor to it. Not bad and no chaser required!

Back at home and had a couple black friday specials show up but still its the Kapara.

Back