EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

A few cold beverages back to back and Bam!!
This is what you get :D
rFYI28d.jpg

Just cut up a pizza box for recycling and this hogue sliced threw it like a laser! I knew it was sharp as I did the traditional paper test when I first got it and it push cut on receipt paper effortlessly. This pizza box was no match lol. Made me take a closer look at the edge and it’s actually polished :eek:
What a fine job Hogue and Doug Ritter did on this beautiful well executed knife. It checks every box including one of the most centered blades I’ve ever owned out of the box.
Man I’m happy with this knife!
Now I want another maybe black? But I’m digging this KW exclusive orange:D
1FxvHIP.jpg

JSTYPkO.jpg

P6rZmwk.jpg
DzIAlcU.jpg

Today's carry with my new Perkeo propane soldering iron. I've got some long joints to make in lead-coated copper and figured it was time to up my game. I'll get out Monday to pick up some bar solder and supplies and start practicing before I start the chimney cap for one of my clients.

tNe94CN.jpg

DuEbOIC.jpg

Beautiful shots Sir !

Many thanks my friend! Though I must give most of the credit to the natural beauty I'm lucky enough to be surrounded by. That was taken at one of my favorite sunset spots just a few minutes from the house. With the days getting so short I almost missed it, but I ended up making it just in the nick of time.

Back