EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Griptilians have partial liners, filtrum, that serve to support the cantilever of a locked, open blade, though they're located more to the top of the knife in proximity to the forward two stand-offs. If you squeeze the open side of the scales two-handed with great force you might get a mm or two of movement. The design plus the Micarta is really solid.

Short answer--NO!

QghEQH6.jpg

8Oq5xRV.jpg

Full disclosure: These are old pics as we're in our second of what will be a three-day, apocalyptic wind/rain storm and the light is terrible. I still have my Dragon in my pocket though I did carry my Grip here to the kitchen table to test for squeezability.

Well, at least you didn't put up two year old pics and try to act like it was something that had just happened! :D

Well, at least you didn't put up two year old pics and try to act like it was something that had just happened! :D
I'm just trying to lighten the mood here a little, my friend. I don't really see the point of becoming exercised over dated pics of formerly owned knives--not a huge transgression if any at all in my book nor something that would yield anyone an ill-gotten gain. Just more nice knives to look at and share despite not being carried at a particular time.

I'm just trying to lighten the mood here a little, my friend. I don't really see the point of becoming exercised over dated pics of formerly owned knives--not a huge transgression if any at all in my book nor something that would yield anyone an ill-gotten gain. Just more nice knives to look at and share despite not being carried at a particular time.
I’m sorry you have to view these senseless posts but I’m very happy I don’t have to any longer since the problem child’s have been ignored lmao ! I have more desire to get home to get my Black Friday package :D:thumbsup:

If something is not a problem, then don't comment on it.

Leave each other alone and just post pics of what is in your pocket.
I would prefer not to have to close the thread.
Thanks Knarfeng ,I put most on my ignore list because I knew they wouldn’t stop. I was just as guilty of replying/firing back. But felt the need to defend myself regardless I was wrong for making all the other members view all these childish posts including my replies.
My apologies to you Sir and all that had to view this garbage. It’s like a breath of fresh air since they’ve been ignored and being able to get back to what we all love instead of what transpired.

Last edited:

It actually had nothing to do with the knives. Factor here posted a pic like "Yo guys, just got back from the range, woo!" and the pic was of a target that was dated two years ago as Worldwatcher Worldwatcher pointed out. Please forgive me if some of us (like me) like to make fun of people who got caught trying to act cool. This thread is supposed to be simple. "What knife are you carrying today?" It's not the "Let me cook up a fabricated story to try to look awesome." thread. No one was impressed, which is why he's catching flack.

Also, for the record that he (claims he) won't see, repeatedly mentioning his ignore list is concrete proof that none of us are actually on it. LOL

Edited to add: Frank, understand completely.

My line up for the next week. A little boring.

Oh and, Frank is...
Absolutely the worst Mod I've ever come across in all my years .

Except that he’s not. Probably the best.
9v9b.jpg
Thats a good edc week there. I think I remember someone starting a thread saying that about Frank but cant remember who... I think Frank is the shiznet!

Been on the longest Spydie binge.....then Black Friday hit me with a bombardment of marketing and I ended up caving in on a few ZT’s I’ve been wanting to try —

7A9438B2-4F64-4B47-A612-6E9DFA442F23.jpeg

Didn’t take as much justification with the wife as I thought I’d need when 4 knives showed up on my front porch o_O

I’m looking forward getting home were my Black Friday score is waiting for me:D
Unfortunately no pizza left but I do have a left over NewYork boneless steak waiting also.
Finished my Paul Newman pizza Saturday :p
I know everyone is anxiously awaiting the unveiling :Duntil then here’s a hold you over lol of my other beauty :thumbsup:
gRlvVIo.jpg

Can’t go wrong with a steak and a new knife waiting for you when you get home ;):thumbsup:

Back