EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Been on the longest Spydie binge.....then Black Friday hit me with a bombardment of marketing and I ended up caving in on a few ZT’s I’ve been wanting to try —

View attachment 1242950

Didn’t take as much justification with the wife as I thought I’d need when 4 knives showed up on my front porch o_O
That K390 is a winner. Have owned two of those ZTs...nice knives and will serve you well.

;)
Been on the longest Spydie binge.....then Black Friday hit me with a bombardment of marketing and I ended up caving in on a few ZT’s I’ve been wanting to try —

View attachment 1242950

Didn’t take as much justification with the wife as I thought I’d need when 4 knives showed up on my front porch o_O
Nice scores !
Is that a pm2 k390 on top ? ;):thumbsup:
All great choices and would of picked the same :D

Fresh out of the box and it came with a work sharp pocket sharpener and a air freshener along with 40.00 dollars off the knife Black Friday sale:thumbsup:
To the knife a ZT 0230 Anso collaboration,cpm 20cv CF ZTs first slip joint and I’m very impressed with there detents/ half stop. The knife feels great in hand to. Of course hair popping sharp wouldn’t expect anything less from ZT. This knife is light as a feather to had originally planned to use my beard & owl belt sheath but it’s so light and compact I don’t think it’s necessary.
Initial impressions I love it !
Going in my pocket and will definitely be tomorrow’s carry
Ftfx6NV.jpg

o2QyASv.jpg

C3ZbRei.jpg

krpcYSF.jpg

That K390 is a winner. Have owned two of those ZTs...nice knives and will serve you well.

I couldn’t contain myself anymore on that K390 — trying to catch up to your Spydie collection ;) The 0456 feels like the good ol overbuilt ZT, the other two feel like appropriate office carries lol.

;)
Nice scores !
Is that a pm2 k390 on top ? ;):thumbsup:
All great choices and would of picked the same :D

Thanks man!

Lol yeah it is — seen one too many pics of the PM2 K390 recently o_O

I couldn’t contain myself anymore on that K390 — trying to catch up to your Spydie collection ;) The 0456 feels like the good ol overbuilt ZT, the other two feel like appropriate office carries lol.

Thanks man!

Lol yeah it is — seen one too many pics of the PM2 K390 recently o_O
LOL Well looks like now I’m going to have to get some more ZT’s to try and catch up with you! :)

Back