EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

3RuqG0v.jpg

We're on our third straight day of horrible weather here on-Cape and it's progressed from two days of wind and rain to a third of wind and snow to sleet to snow and back to rain. It's Tuesday, but not being a Tanto guy I'll go with Titanium instead, and, influenced by several recent Micarta Inkosis posted here, have carried my large natural today. Again, the light is terrible so I'm back into my files for decent pics and their brightness at least taking me back to more pleasant days, helping to alleviate what's becoming a case of weather-related seasonal disaffective disorder.

WNm6Rpq.jpg

UZYovNM.jpg

Really enjoying this new combo and after almost a day of carry it just might be my new favorite combo:thumbsup:
I’m enjoying it almost as much as the peace and tranquility here now since adjusting my user settings :D Nothin but Knives and love like it should be. Now All I need is some s90v and I’ll be set :D as long as I don’t chisel any hardwood floors lmao.
IVsA1zu.jpg

We're on our third straight day of horrible weather here on-Cape and it's progressed from two days of wind and rain to a third of wind and snow to sleet to snow and back to rain. It's Tuesday, but not being a Tanto guy I'll go with Titanium instead, and, influenced by several recent Micarta Inkosis posted here, have carried my large natural today. Again, the light is terrible so I'm back into my files for decent pics and their brightness at least taking me back to more pleasant days, helping to alleviate what's becoming a case of weather-related seasonal disaffective disorder.

WNm6Rpq.jpg

UZYovNM.jpg

I think we can agree that these are excellent shots, broseph. Hopefully sunny days are headed your way again soon.

Back