EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

xePKWAu.jpg

Late in the day I'm sitting on the deck at our place in the Vermont woods, the sun having just dropped behind the ridge across the way, the citronella bucket keeping the bugs at bay, just enjoying the air and the quiet sounds of the forest. I usually bring a dozen or so knives along--mostly high-end pieces to enjoy, sharpen, and maintain, but out in the woods and fields here I usually have my trusty Endura on me with its bright orange, homing-bacon scales.

gX43GmR.jpg

Late in the day I'm sitting on the deck at our place in the Vermont woods, the sun having just dropped behind the ridge across the way, the citronella bucket keeping the bugs at bay, just enjoying the air and the quiet sounds of the forest. I usually bring a dozen or so knives along--mostly high-end pieces to enjoy, sharpen, and maintain, but out in the woods and fields here I usually have my trusty Endura on me with its bright orange, homing-bacon scales.

gX43GmR.jpg
Mmmm, homing bacon...:):thumbsup:

I recently went on vacation with the family and our friends. I bought gas for the boat, my buddy tried to give me some money but I refused. Back at home I found a stash of cash he snuck into my wallet so I figured, free money, I’m going knife shopping. I was looking at the Kershaw Launch series but none felt all that great, they had all but the 5 so I moved on. They had a ZT0460 for a hundred bucks, but it didn’t feel good in my hand. I almost walked away, the last knife I fondled was the Kershaw Link. Not what I was expecting to buy but it felt good. I’d like better steel, tonight I broke down two boxes and had to sharpen it again, it wasn’t horribly dull but needed touching up, so maybe I’ll find something similar with better steel. Still a good in hand feel for me and I’m happy with my purchase.
nJ5nA9T.jpg

Last edited:
It's from a limited run of 500. Micarta handle is what I'm stoked on the most. Anyone who entered BM's Ultimate Experience contest (you had to write a little story about you and your BM) got the chance to buy from the factory.
I like the knife.. I don't like the idea of writing a story to be eligible to purchase.

Back