EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Really liking this new Stretch 2

DxbeaIS.jpg

We finally have a nice day here on Cape--light breeze, sunny, blue sky, mid-40s--and I can get some fresh pics of today's carry. I've never been much of a fan of aluminum knife handles, but this clear hardcoat set from Kevin Wilkins feels great in hand and makes a neat metallic sound when flicked open. I was really pleased to find this knife as is on the Exchange a while back, shortly after KW had discontinued making his S30V replacement blades, this one taking a wicked keen edge very easily on my EP. The Wilkins deep-carry clip completes the package on this used-to-be-BM551.

We ended up tubing the tires on the log splitter as they kept going flat, got the wheels back on it, and moved it over to the woodpile on the other side of the house today.

YK5P0Yk.jpg

75q3ork.jpg

Boos Hound just in today! and definitely going in my pocket.
It looks small in my hand but it's got a 3 1/4" blade 7 3/4" overall. So it's small-ish but a nice design, fits well.
And let's face it, with a name like Boos Hound this one is going to pose with some nice whiskies. :) :thumbsup:
LRY2fNg.jpg

Boos Hound just in today! and definitely going in my pocket.
It looks small in my hand but it's got a 3 1/4" blade 7 3/4" overall. So it's small-ish but a nice design, fits well.
And let's face it, with a name like Boos Hound this one is going to pose with some nice whiskies. :) :thumbsup:
LRY2fNg.jpg

I've always eyed the boos hound but the lack of belly and price kept me away, I like that though. Perhaps it will end back up on the list.

Thanks, Dylan!

@Quiet is actually the jerk that got me into the fountain pen hobby, that man made me spend a lot of money :eek::D

I have implemented no small amount of restraint when it comes to fountain pens... I feel it would quickly become as much of a money pit as knives, if not more so. I have a handful of pens and inks that I enjoy but I am wanting to branch out and play with some different nib styles and inks.

Got an old Calabash in, needs some repair though. I'm hoping it isn't too far gone. As usual, I've got a couple of slipjoints that are tagging along for the day.

NtdLghj.jpg

Back