EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

No Dilbert today but I do have one completely safe knife and a dangerous knife that doesn’t have a lock...;)

8GHd1PM.jpg
How are you liking that slip joint? Been carring my proper more lately myself. Been digging it alot.

How are you liking that slip joint? Been carring my proper more lately myself. Been digging it alot.

Quite honestly, it’s my favorite (and nicest) slip joint, to the point that I’ve gotten rid of most of the others that I owned. It’s a little smaller than the Proper and it disappears in my pocket until I need it.

First day for this little guy in the pocket today. Have the day off work so lounging around the house on this rainy Friday. Snagged it for 1/2 off on an absolute steal for Black Friday. Want to give the vendor a shoutout too, National Knives, lightning fast shipping and a cool feature, knife box was wrapped in a microfiber then packaged in the shipping box. Great little feature because I hate packing peanuts, lol. I'll be buying more from them in the future.

So far the 0460ti is nice, I've always had one on my radar after loving my 0450cf for EDC. This thing is light, pretty ergonomic and rides well in the pocket with the factory clip. Also, typical ZT solid construction and build quality. My only small gripe so far is the small flipper tab, it'll take some getting used to after much quicker deployment with my Bugout and Para 3 LW that spend 95% of the time in my pocket for my office job M-F. Happy weekend everyone! Gonna go get a haircut, go to Kroger and then hit happy hour with some friends.

Untitled by Caleb Bender, on Flickr

For Carbon Fiber Framelock Friday and inspired by @Humb baby 's carry for today, I present my ZT0562 CF. I am honestly not the biggest ZT fan, but have kept a few of those I've had. I generally don't care for stiff detents and my beat up old carpenter's mitts struggle with disengaging their locks, but ZT does give you a lot of bang for the buck and I've been pleased with the blade steels in the knives of theirs I've had. The 204P slicer blade on this Hinderer-designed knife makes for a good hard-use cutter seeming, if only by feel, a bit thick behind the edge.

78CxI1o.jpg

KduNH71.jpg

Back