EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

203d4544d27ea23abd6b3150427a92a6.jpg

Nice are those heat ano aluminum Wilkins scales?

Congrats on that sweet FK2!! Seems like from the frigid N to the soggy S, Nate’s outstanding D3V is putting in work today :) Use it in good health brother!
View attachment 1245215
Don’t worry, no tortoises were harmed for the pic. Actually had to move him out of the way on a busy trail
View attachment 1245218

Thank you Sir. Was actually a very nice day here. Not much of a test but the FK2 made easy work of some fire prep. Hope yours served you well and your day wasn't too soggy down there. Cool pic with the tortoise by the way.

jEviwFf.jpg
mGfSqND.jpg

That’s a sweet bunch of kit.:thumbsup: I use the crap outta my little Olight. Only possible improvement would be that nice texture on yours. I have that on a copper S2R II, and it’s really well done. Enjoy!

Thanks! Agreed, the S1R is a great little light. 1000lm that disappears in my pocket.

Thank you Sir. Was actually a very nice day here. Not much of a test but the FK2 made easy work of some fire prep. Hope yours served you well and your day wasn't too soggy down there. Cool pic with the tortoise by the way.

jEviwFf.jpg
mGfSqND.jpg

Meant to ask...which scales are those?? Look too dark to be TT, but they also appear to be on a liner.

That’s a sweet bunch of kit.:thumbsup: I use the crap outta my little Olight. Only possible improvement would be that nice texture on yours. I have that on a copper S2R II, and it’s really well done.

I went with the Titanium baton pro and I really want a Cu M2R or S2r... how does the copper wear? Is it nice and patina'd?

Olight is a great light, some people say they're chinese trash but I dunked my Seeker 2 PRO in the freezing duck pond this morning and it still works great... My waders didn't fare so great after and it kind of ruined the duck hunt for me but the light made it haha.

Last edited:
Back