EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Oh ok. I missed that run. That's a very new model so that run had to be recent. That color is killer. I got the sr2 baton 2 with me now and I love the light but having a hard time with the side button.

Try the Warrior M2R or M2R pro.... it has a tail cap button as well as a well side button. I have the M2R warrior and the Seeker 2 pro, I seem to always grab the seeker.

Yeah, beginning of October if I remember correctly. They also ran a flash on a limited edition Titanium model of the Baton Pro during Black Friday/Cyber Monday. I agree that getting used to the side button takes a little time, but after having it in my pocket for a whole, I’ve found I prefer the side button to the tail cap button.

I grabbed the Ti baton pro for Black friday, I like the Blue one and the fde M2R pro a lot though. We shall see if they have another flash sale I may end up with one of those.

Last edited:
Just pulled this Gec #92 Camel Bone out of the safe to admire and may take it for a trip to the store.
xZOdYsd.jpg

w48zUTj.jpg

IMG_2039.jpg IMG_2040.jpg IMG_2037.JPG IMG_2038.JPG Mail call! The main black friday score just showed up and initial impressions are very good. This gavko thresher is just gorgeous with its SW green ano, the extensively milled handle is very comfortable in hand, and the beautiful clip point/harpoon blade feels very thin BTE with its high flat grind. Amazing action as expected from WE and im diggin the hybrid milled/spring clip with lots of Ti including matching HW and sweet full length backspacer. (Got a ridiculous deal on it too sealing the deal finally.) I love my keens (completely opposite design wise) but i think this is MD nicest collab so far and straight in the pocket it went!

Edgeoflife Edgeoflife Im really liking your new acquisition ! That baby is sweet man love the lines and looks like it’s comfy in hand to :thumbsup:

Thanks! I had been eying the thresher for some time but never pulled the trigger until i saw the black friday email for half price (amazing!) along with a 25 credit i had scored doing a short site review it became a no brainer! Simply amazing work on this knife! The pelagic style handle has so much mill work that makes it incredibly comfortable even in a tight hammer grip (which also drops the weight to just shy of 4.7oz) and even at full price id recommend it if the design speaks to you. Very happy with it!

Thanks! I had been eying the thresher for some time but never pulled the trigger until i saw the black friday email for half price (amazing!) along with a 25 credit i had scored doing a short site review it became a no brainer! Simply amazing work on this knife! The pelagic style handle has so much mill work that makes it incredibly comfortable even in a tight hammer grip (which also drops the weight to just shy of 4.7oz) and even at full price id recommend it if the design speaks to you. Very happy with it!
Wow what a score ! It really is a beautiful knife and being comfortable in hand is the frosting on the cake.
Much congrats on such a great deal on a stunning example of design and beauty.

Back