EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Funny you mention it, I bought the Red S1R bundle during the Cyber Monday sale for my wife for Christmas. I’ve had no issues with the finish on the blue in the two months I’ve had mine.

That's funny, with the color it seems like a good light for her. She has the I3e they sent me for free on her keys but she wants something separate from her keychain and brighter. Glad to talk to someone with actual experience carrying it daily. Will see, it's hard to justify it after I bought the sr2 just cause it's a purdy color.lol

Try the Warrior M2R or M2R pro.... it has a tail cap button as well as a well side button. I have the M2R warrior and the Seeker 2 pro, I seem to always grab the seeker.
/QUOTE]

The seeker seems bigger than what I'm looking to carry. I've never held one so I honestly don't know, just how it seems. I was looking into the M2 series when I bought my sr2 and almost bought the copper one, now I wish I would have cause of the tail cap. If they come out with that blue in the M2 that's when I'll grab one. The sr2 is great and works perfect for what I use it for. The magnet on the back is great for sticking to the under side of the hood on a car, it's just the switch lol.

That's funny, with the color it seems like a good light for her. She has the I3e they sent me for free on her keys but she wants something separate from her keychain and brighter. Glad to talk to someone with actual experience carrying it daily. Will see, it's hard to justify it after I bought the sr2 just cause it's a purdy color.lol

The seeker seems bigger than what I'm looking to carry. I've never held one so I honestly don't know, just how it seems. I was looking into the M2 series when I bought my sr2 and almost bought the copper one, now I wish I would have cause of the tail cap. If they come out with that blue in the M2 that's when I'll grab one. The sr2 is great and works perfect for what I use it for. The magnet on the back is great for sticking to the under side of the hood on a car, it's just the switch lol.

Seeker 2 pro and M2R pro have the same battery so I'd recommend the M2R warrior standard if size is your concern. It's a little bigger than the Baton pro.... but smaller than the seeker..... Mine is awesome!

Tail cap is a good functional quick engage in the dark, finding the side button can take a few spins of the light. Especially drunk in a tent drying to find a zipper so you can pee, dont ask me how I know haha.

The copper M2R version looks bad ass. The patina picture on their website really makes me want to get one. I blew a lot or money on black Friday so I'm hoping another flash sale comes up soon

9yen.jpg

Mmmm, banquet. :D

Seeker 2 pro and M2R pro have the same battery so I'd recommend the M2R warrior standard if size is your concern. It's a little bigger than the Baton pro.... but smaller than the seeker..... Mine is awesome!

Tail cap is a good functional quick engage in the dark, finding the side button can take a few spins of the light. Especially drunk in a tent drying to find a zipper so you can pee, dont ask me how I know haha.

The copper M2R version looks bad ass. The patina picture on their website really makes me want to get one. I blew a lot or money on black Friday so I'm hoping another flash sale comes up soon

Yea with black Friday and Xmas coming I gotta wait for any more play toys. I can't find the button sober I can only imagine drunk lol.

Back