EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

y4Fqomg.jpg

La Bomba! :thumbsup: Your index finger says you do some flippin'...or sump'n. :)

DLT Mail call ! :D
I’m very fortunate to live in a state we’re it’s legal to carry auto’s :thumbsup: Had a few in my EDC rotation over the years but it’s been a while and figured I’d exercise my right.
I’m happier then a Cowboy with a new hat right now :) What a beautiful knife that fires hard and this thing is solid. Beautiful craftsmanship and wouldn’t expect anything less from Pro-tec and the display box is impressive it’s changed over the years since the last one I bought or at least with this model.Outstanding grind and laser sharp and it even came with a hand made titanium pocket clip. I love my striders and haven’t had one in a few years so figured why not get the best of both world and that it is! Protec nailed it with this Strider it even has the same feel in hand that I remember with my last Strider locked in and comfy. Thank you DLT for sending me a stellar example.
Pro-Tec Strider SnG Auto :thumbsup:
MzGFUdv.jpg

Going threw inspections giving me the green light :)
SGiSNAf.jpg

kjV6kGE.jpg

RnluDjx.jpg

Looks like a nice one. Interested to hear what you think long term, as a whole and on their version of 154.

It's Micarta Monday? I guess I'll throw in the pair that live on my Bag o'Doom then;)

View attachment 1246738

D's knives will do! :thumbsup:

mb> mb> For sure and I’m looking forward to the journey. First impressions the knife itself exceeded my expectations and as far as 154cm from what I understand it doesn’t hold a edge as well as CPM 154 but isn’t a slouch either and sharpens easier. Protec even uses it on there customs and sells well so it appears it’s a well rounded blade steel :thumbsup:
For me I’m not a hard user anyway probably just cut some rope and cardboard. But I’ll keep you posted :cool:

Back