EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Orange is usually not my color but I really like the knife.

6ZQhglz.jpg

Brother just realized your just 45 minutes north of me. We will have to catch a burger up in the capital city. I'll drive up there. Always willing to meet up with a fellow BF member. :thumbsup:

I’m down brother! Likewise!

You guys can come hang out on nightshift with me in Elk Grove:D

I'll be lugging this new (to me) beast around tonight...

Screenshot_20191210-150729_Photos~2.jpg

Lately it seems my EDCs have been carried a couple days before switching out again and today my 21 Micarta Insingo stayed in the pocket of the jeans I wore for the second day. I've been working up a prototype for an aluminum hidden gutter system I have to fabricate and install for an architect's design/build project in P-Town that will have a standing seam metal roof. Here's the Insingo with what I've settled on for layout, joins, flanges, deflector, apron,and downspout nipple to get it hard-piped through the cornice into 2" PVC. It'll still get a couple tweaks and will of course be a lot neater. I'm just using zip screws on the prototype to hold it together.

4FQYpLL.jpg

There's been some flashlight talk and they've been pictured with knives here a bit lately. I have a few, but carry my little Fenix E15 in the bottom of my right front every single day. It runs on one CR123A Lithium, and has no tailcap switch, just twist on and off--can't inadvertently get turned on in pocket--and has four brightness levels activated by additional twists. It doesn't have a lot of reach but is good enough at 30+ feet and for most day-to-day illumination tasks. Very handy little guy.

EB1tkop.jpg

Back