EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

I have the exact blade being delivered tomorrow. Also order the bronze Lynch clip for the para 3 that should be here Saturday.
Just when I thought I was going to be original with the bronze clip ...
Ya beat me ! :p:D

Congrats on your acquisition ! Enjoy !

Jeff
Lol, yeah i thought i was original too, but I've saw about a dozen bronze clips on them already:)

41145860090_8fc6e00b3c_b.jpg
What blade is this on the left? I need one

nRenooCh.jpg

The Domino chewed up a lot of zip ties (this isn’t all of them) and a lot of cardboard and plastic banding today.
What was zipped?

I really like the domino, it's a good size. Sal and Erik could make a sage-like series and I think they would sell well. Very much a "go to" edc flavour knife.

I have the blue version like yours and I love it. Spyderco has a lot on the go tho, I'm guessing the last thing they are thinking about is something like that.

Up in our Vermont woods there’s no wired internet and we have to rely on a weak mobile signal through our yagi antenna and booster. This time of year it’s real iffy getting pics to upload with a gazillion leaves in the narrow window between us and the distant cell tower. On the way up I had the F95R on me, and on the way back down to the Cape yesterday I carried the F95T.

GjV7yWG.jpg

What was zipped?

I really like the domino, it's a good size. Sal and Erik could make a sage-like series and I think they would sell well. Very much a "go to" edc flavour knife.

I have the blue version like yours and I love it. Spyderco has a lot on the go tho, I'm guessing the last thing they are thinking about is something like that.

The zips were on freight crates at work. I’m in retail management. We had a freight drop yesterday that barely got touched, so I spent the front end of my closing shift blowing through what I could.

Uscvokkh.jpg

Back