EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Is that tail extension to shroud the button? My one complaint with the FW series is how easy it is to accidentally press the button. I even did the oring mod which IMO improved it drastically but I'd like some sort of shroud.
Yes, this was my only complaint about the flashlight. I was constantly turning it on by accident. This “FW3A Flashlight CapCrown” fixes that issue. They make a model that houses a magnet too. Of course they sell the magnet also.

Might switch it up later, but so far it's been my Rhino. :)

HJDZjA1.jpg

This week I've been [trying to] carrying and testing my new Coldsteel Espada XL with 7.5 inch S35VN blade to do a Youtube review of the knife. (Below My Spyderco Endura 4)

I still can not make up my mind... Is this a folding machete or a pocket sword or a folding axe-slicer? Whatever it is... it is kind of fun, unique and interesting.

P.S. Please do not try to cut the office party cake with it... You might have a slightly unpleasant conversation with the HR

UYLsJ6t.jpg

After work couch carryIMG_3299.JPG
This week I've been [trying to] carrying and testing my new Coldsteel Espada XL with 7.5 inch S35VN blade to do a Youtube review of the knife. (Below My Spyderco Endura 4)

I still can not make up my mind... Is this a folding machete or a pocket sword or a folding axe-slicer? Whatever it is... it is kind of fun, unique and interesting.

P.S. Please do not try to cut the office party cake with it... You might have a slightly unpleasant conversation with the HR

UYLsJ6t.jpg

That endura looks more like a delica in comparison. I knew the xl espada was huge but wow!

Thanks, man! There is so much shiny metal on that Black Jack that it can be tricky getting a decent angle on it.

Nice! You must tell me more about this pen, I think you posted it yesterday too. Is it a fountain?

I've got these two with me today.

pj2HvoQ.jpg
Thank you, man. Brings memories.

Back