EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

BFs is an international community. Last I checked, perfect English wasn’t a requirement to participate. We all speak steel here
That's right, there's no rule saying posts must be in English. They are still supposed to be family-friendly PG rated, though.

oQJc3fb.jpg

Traveling real light today I see Coleman, I can’t remember if you know how to read English,:eek: but if help is needed let me know.:confused::)

Ya ya...I spelt weird wrong...lol. It’s the one word I get consistently wrong on a regular basis. It’s quite dic-ric-ulous. Always thinking, “is it “ei” or “ie”? Oh well, too tired to care...post reply.” Lol.

ETA: Or are you referring to the writing on the package? Lol. Apparently, I may still be tired. Haha.

Ya ya...I spelt weird wrong...lol. It’s the one word I get consistently wrong on a regular basis. It’s quite dic-ric-ulous. Always thinking, “is it “ei” or “ie”? Oh well, too tired to care...post reply.” Lol.

ETA: Or are you referring to the writing on the package? Lol. Apparently, I may still be tired. Haha.
The package, lol, best as always.;):)

Back