EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

SOG X Ray Vision from Seki Japan
VG10 Blade
Rit Dyed the Boye knife Denim Blue-goes from blue to black depending on the light
9318329c15648345c36b5bc93ee45e81d8f57002.jpg

Very unique combo! :cool:

Есть одна дыра в мире
Как огромная чёрная яма
И вредители мира населяют её
И её морали не стоят того, что может выплюнуть свинья
И имя ей - Лондон.

My 6 year old found the box of Halloween decorations in the garage today and decided to decorate the front yard. I decided to snap a pic before I put them away so the neighborhood doesn’t think we have gone off the deep end.

D0E44E6A-3C95-4FB7-A00C-29AFB05AFC49.jpeg

Why is everyone talking in russian, did I miss something? Not a big deal, I'm just confused.

Fellow knife knuts, I have now bought this knife for a third time. :oops:

My first was the tiger-striped version (0350TS), which was too heavy for my tastes at the time; I sold that one. Then I got into heavier folders and realized I missed it, so I bought it again (TS this time, too) . . . only to find that my other beefcake knives were getting more pocket time. I'm a ruthless collection-pruner, so I sold it again. o_O

For round three, I went with the 0350BW -- and damn does the BlackWash finish look good on this model! :eek: It still has the best-executed assist I've ever experienced (and given the design thinking behind it, the model is a perfect candidate for SpeedSafe) and Ken Onion's handle design remains an ergonomic masterpiece.

If history is any guide, I'll be selling this one at a loss later this year and then buying it for a fourth time in 2021 (after MAP has gone up again). I'm basically renting them at this point. :D

d4kiuLY.jpg
I had that same one in blackwash, loved the finish, and de-assisted it. I liked the knife, but it never got any pocket time so I sold it to fund others. It's one of a few that I kinda miss and could see myself with another some day. We could keep selling one back in forth between us and for the enrichment of Paypal and USPS. :p You could keep the opening spring with you or I could do the de- and re-assists here. :rolleyes:

I had that same one in blackwash, loved the finish, and de-assisted it. I liked the knife, but it never got any pocket time so I sold it to fund others. It's one of a few that I kinda miss and could see myself with another some day. We could keep selling one back in forth between us and for the enrichment of Paypal and USPS. :p You could keep the opening spring with you or I could do the de- and re-assists here. :rolleyes:

I was thinking of picking up a 0566bw and de assisting it. not sure how it will be after though

Not a bad one to start with. How do you like it?

Interesting experience. I bought it in spite of the flipper design, because I wanted a small locking blade knife with a narrow blade and a clip. This one fits that to a "T". But the flipper feature is fun, much like assisted open. And I do now understand why some of the fellas talk about sitting on the couch opening their knives. I don't sit and do that, but I do recognize the fascination of the the flipper action.

Back