EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

I didn't manage any fresh knife pics today, so I pulled this shot of the Voron out of my files. I think I'll go back to Russian carries again for the next few days as I wait for my grail Shiro to arrive.

kmWupUy.jpg

Just checking in...
My usual fixed blade - check
My usual folder - check
My usual traditional - close enough (still a 501)
Boring, but effective, light for late night walks with the pup - check
Extra small fixed blade...ummm, since when?? Yeah, two fixed blades feels like too much - especially since they aren't piggybacked - but it seems like a reasonable way to try out a new knife & sheath style without totally committing. Love the aesthetics, but the knife itself is pretty darned small; and I'm already struggling with the sheath - it's well done; but definitely not my style. I'll figure out the how to carry part, once I'm convinced that I'm going to carry it.
View attachment 1277001

Just checking in...
My usual fixed blade - check
My usual folder - check
My usual traditional - close enough (still a 501)
Boring, but effective, light for late night walks with the pup - check
Extra small fixed blade...ummm, since when?? Yeah, two fixed blades feels like too much - especially since they aren't piggybacked - but it seems like a reasonable way to try out a new knife & sheath style without totally committing. Love the aesthetics, but the knife itself is pretty darned small; and I'm already struggling with the sheath - it's well done; but definitely not my style. I'll figure out the how to carry part, once I'm convinced that I'm going to carry it.
View attachment 1277001

Love that Horsewright blade!! Slick. It’s on my list to get one! :)

Back