EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

It's Friday!

BcZHZXs.jpg

Higo ii-x helping me wire speakers onto my RZR turbo. 3rd day in a row carrying it and I must say I am totally impressed with this knife. It's scary sharp, beautiful, and extremely comfortable in hand. Price not withstanding I'd choose this over my large sebenza any day... Though for what this cost you could buy 3-6 different sebenzas so there's that...

9EJ0fPJ.jpg

You weren’t kidding when you said you’re in pursuit. That one is certainly something to behold. Stunning.

Yessir, I'm usually pretty singleminded like that. I decided that I liked Delicas in supersteel, so I ended up with all of them. The #86 is the perfect Jack knife to me so I wanted all of them, but have to admit, when I took this out of the tube, it was breathtaking. Thank you for the kind words.

Snow "night" tonight.
Work closed due to power and internet outages so I'm at home imbibing.
Dropped the Seax back in my pocket after a couple others worked their way in (then out) and I really missed it!
Just sort of perfect for my needs. I gave it every chance to disappoint me but it's hanging in.
Now I want some custom scales for it, hook me up with a source that has a set on hand folks.
There may be a reward!
IeiHytj.jpg

Back