EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Spyderco Millie+BM 9402,
KIETQJR.jpg

Being a Southpaw has never really bothered me in the world of limited choices, I've never gone out of my way to get anything specifically left handed guns, knives, tools. I was a little apprehensive buying this one since most of the reviewers said this one is no joy for lefties. I was pleasantly surprised, this one is no different than any other, thumbing is not an issue at all, and right hand carry pocket clips have never been an issue for me.!

Light, thin slicey, definitely a winner. Overcast day makes for not the greatest pics, one day I'll maybe quit buying new knives long enough to upgrade the old camera, maybe!

IMGP0950 (Large).JPG IMGP0956 (Large).JPG

How do you like your K2? I've always wanted one but I went with the warrior 2 instead. I may still pick one up if the price is right
That answer hasn't changed since the last time we talked about it... going on a year, now, and it still owns my rfp (unless/until I make a conscious decision to carry something else for a few days).
I think I posted/sent a few comparison pics last time :thumbsup:

I think it carries quite nicely - I don't notice it until I reach for it. Frankly, I think it carries better than the large inkosi.
I hadn't bought a folder in almost a year when I came across the K2 on the exchange; and it basically owns my pocket, now. (When I go weeks at a time without posting in this thread, it's because I'm still carrying the K2 and my blue handled fixed blade. I don't feel compelled to routinely swap those two knives out - it's typically more a case that I realize how long its been, or I notice this thread in New Posts, after which I make the decision to carry other stuff for a while. After a week or two, I end up with the K2 in my pocket again, like today, and it just stays there til the next time)

for size comparison purposes (sorry about the lighting):
Y6BQSEl.jpg

s9zU0oF.jpg

p8MbE5t.jpg

Thanks, I didn't realize how close to a large inkosi the blade was

Today, it's a minty fresh Emerson Journeyman. It's got that sticky new G-10 feel... :thumbsup:

Got the last one my dealer had in stock too, *and* in the flavour I wanted--stonewashed PE. Winning! :cool:

Being a Southpaw has never really bothered me in the world of limited choices, I've never gone out of my way to get anything specifically left handed guns, knives, tools. I was a little apprehensive buying this one since most of the reviewers said this one is no joy for lefties. I was pleasantly surprised, this one is no different than any other, thumbing is not an issue at all, and right hand carry pocket clips have never been an issue for me.!

Light, thin slicey, definitely a winner. Overcast day makes for not the greatest pics, one day I'll maybe quit buying new knives long enough to upgrade the old camera, maybe! its okay man I understand , I still use a canon 7d but the overcast days makes for a changing photo shoot! love your knife though,;)

View attachment 1279947 View attachment 1279948

Back