EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

31b59bfb-b478-4136-93ab-15e106bb9464-jpeg.1278682
It’s good to see one if these! They don’t seem to get much show & tell & I absolutely love mine.

It’s good to hear you like this baby! Ima order a bali trainer today so I can move up to the 5150 without risking my life.

The “click-clack, click-clack” is going to drive my wife bonkers!!!

<<ETA: Just ordered the trainer!>>

You’ve got an awesome pocket patina going on that one! Excellent.

Probably last dinner we have together until my son is born
Congratulations and good luck!!!

Last edited:
It’s good to see one if these! They don’t seem to get much show & tell & I absolutely love mine.

It’s good to hear you like this baby! Ima order a bali trainer today so I can move up to the 5150 without risking my life.

Thank ya. That one has had a lot of use. One of my older ones

IMG_4047.jpg

Another option could also tape the blade and go straight for the 5150. Never owned a trainer myself but dont really flip either, although i try lol. As long as im holding the safe handle while manipulating i havent gotten bit yet but maybe ive just been lucky. Anyway just a thought and yes the click clack will drive the wife crazy lol.

Sure have had a bunch of pages to catch up on after two days away from BF. It's always a lot of work prepping for our b-ball league playoff finals then site-directing the games and doing the presentations for all our divisions, but everything ran smoothly and we had some good games. My club had two teams in, no championships this time, but our youngest boys played their butts off and almost beat the top undefeated team. League season's over now, things will wind down with post-season tournaments for some of my teams, and life becomes less complicated until next fall.

I had my Kapara with me both days and snapped these after I got home.

TUGhh55.jpg

9hIinlh.jpg

Back