EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

CyberRacer CyberRacer I know you’ll really like this one :thumbsup:
pDtjC1J.jpg

Well, you get kind of a "pansy" tag if you push the 'clean lifestyle' too much in a MC club. But even with two broken noses I still had dates. Even then girls liked soft hair and beautiful hands.

Here's my advice, as silly as it sounds. Let's say you want to date this girl and she cannot see you for dust. Not only should you shave, but wash your hair with the gayist, softest, feminine shampoo you can buy--or steal.. If you know of a manicurist who works in the mall, have your nails done.

If that juvenile delinquent in the photo below can find women, so can you. Yeah, yeah, a custom Harley helped, but I'm just sayin'...

View attachment 1284093
View attachment 1284402

Well, you get kind of a "pansy" tag if you push the 'clean lifestyle' too much in a MC club. But even with two broken noses I still had dates. Even then girls liked soft hair and beautiful hands.

Here's my advice, as silly as it sounds. Let's say you want to date this girl and she cannot see you for dust. Not only should you shave, but wash your hair with the gayist, softest, feminine shampoo you can buy--or steal.. If you know of a manicurist who works in the mall, have your nails done.

If that juvenile delinquent in the photo below can find women, so can you. Yeah, yeah, a custom Harley helped, but I'm just sayin'...

View attachment 1284093
I looked up and down the store's beauty aisle: shampoos and conditioners for dry hair; oily hair; thin hair; thick hair...can't find the products for gay hair. o_O
WELBOsd.jpg

View attachment 1284093
......... that explains how The Village People had a "Biker" in the 70s I guess.....:confused::eek:

My fear is that thousands of young boys who wish to take up sharpening are now reading our posts and washing their hair. You have to be careful with this idea because they (and many adults here) have not yet learned what "sarcasm" is.

Then again, I've seen adults playing lawn darts, lighting a pilot light while smoking a cigarette and voting for Joe Biden only because he has a boy the same age as Joe's.

Back to reality. I'm amazed by this Wharncliffe design. It takes a two inch blade, drops it into a garden variety three inch handle and instantly becomes the best knife I own for 24 bucks. Yes, I bought two just in case one was a fluke. It was not. They both slice.
This a place for knives, Bubba.

Your bloated ego, opinions on sexual orientation and politics belong somewhere else.
Don’t go getting banned from here like you have in the past from other forums.

Last edited:
Back