EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Took my Glock 19x to the range today for the first time since I bought it a month or so ago.
Sweet shooter but it’s true what they say practice makes perfect and I haven’t been practicing. My groups use to be a lot tighter but man was it fun just going threw 150 rounds and it’ll getter done :D
First 50 rounds and started to pull them in a little tighter.
Zv38yPl.jpg

Second target combat style:D point shooting and rapid fire from 7 yards all the way to the back stop. Now this was the fun one :thumbsup:
100 rounds
4gwy9Gr.jpg

This a place for knives, Bubba.

Your bloated ego, opinions on sexual orientation and politics belong somewhere else.
Don’t go getting banned from here like you have in the past from other forums.
Ignoring certain members makes this forum infinitely more enjoyable.
My list is really long.

Another shot of some pizza and a knife.
i4bXSI7.jpg

I was going to spend several hours in the sheetmetal shop today, but ended up only putting in an hour before we went for a walk and then on to the grocery store. Our ramble took us up to Fort Hill and past the centuries-old sharpening rock that has been moved to the top of the bluff from its earlier location down in the salt marsh. I had my CF Stryker with me today and posed the modern folder on the ancient sharpener.

LNLUW12.jpg

RGvRYjp.jpg

Here you can see those areas worn smooth from honing and the grooves cut from repetitive longitudinal edging.

bK5oU3Z.jpg

SorONOr.jpg

A view out to the Atlantic with a cargo ship heading south on the horizon. You can see a new break in the barrier beach on the left. These tend to open and close in this area depending on tide, wind, and currents.

GPPnSen.jpg

Toward the North a view of the Coast Guard Lifesaving Station at that end of Nauset Marsh.

IIcYbI2.jpg

Toward the South you can just barely make out the treacherous Nauset Inlet. In earlier times the barrier beach was broader with tall dunes and the now shallow and shoal-ridden inlet was navigable to the extent that Champlain sailed through and anchored in the protected waters of Nauset Harbor.

AWcs5yJ.jpg

KLC08181.jpg

I saw the Benchmade LFK in a gun magazine way back and picked one up some times carry it and take it to the rifle range with me- its handy and sharp as hades and I am sorry they died out. A handy knife with a short handle and a long blade. (photo is not mine I am a computer challenged Orf.) Sorry- I tried to delete the above lfk picture and could not figure out how

Last edited:
Back