EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Nice. the Ultratech is a pretty awesome knife all around. I have barely been able to keep it out of my hands while at home. I love the Double edge, it;s such a great slicer and definitely the Iconic Microtech blade style.

I like the Dirac but I think the UTX85 is my next adventure, right between the U/t and UTX70 for a perfect sized knife.

I may end having to get a Dirac Delta or combat troodon then to round it all out haha. Damn knives and the "set" mentality.
I know lol now I want all the Microtech OTF’s:D
The Ultratech is bigger then I thought it would be. Don’t think I’d want to go any smaller though but that’s just me. I think it’s a great size and knife!

I know lol now I want all the Microtech OTF’s:D
The Ultratech is bigger then I thought it would be. Don’t think I’d want to go any smaller though but that’s just me. I think it’s a great size and knife!

The UTX85 is just shorter on the handle a bit than the U/t with a tad bit smaller blade, the handle is a but large on the U/T but it works because of the way you have to hold it for consistent deployment.

I feel like the dimensions of the UTX85 represent the perfect sized knife. I have medium sized mitts, fat fingers and medium hands so only time will tell, if you see one for sale from me in a little while you will know haha.

Last edited:
The UTX85 is just shorter on the handle a bit than the U/t with a tad bit smaller blade, the handle is a but large on the U/T but it works because of the way you have to hold it for consistent deployment. I feel like the dimension represent the perfect sized knife. I have medium sized mitts, fat fingers and medium hands so only time will tell, if you see one for sale from me in a little while you will know haha.
For sure all knives fit our hands differently. What’s a great fit for some might not be for others :thumbsup:

Thursday carry
QNle2ds.jpg

How was that rootbeer?

Got these originally got the wife so I let her make the choice..... Broke in to the coconut cream soda and then went to beer... gonna dip in to the rootbeer tmrw with lunch probably. Cream soda was great!

I'll keep you posted. I seldom drink soda unless I'm hungover so I had to get these but I'll be slow to finish them.

Omg me to my bike is in the garage under its cover and everyday I walk to my Jeep and look at the little green light on the battery tender making sure it’s life support is still on lol.
I can’t wait next 60 degree Day I think I’ll take her for a spin. Don’t know how much longer I can go not riding I’m going crazy and it’s my therapy lol.
I do look at pictures periodically although I need to peak under the cover but I’m afraid of the overwhelming desire to ride will happen lol.
I like this picture but it was before I put the puig race light smoked wind screen on.
s9KFoML.jpg
Whatchu doing @ Intel? I see that place too much but fortunately work from home 3 days a week so don't have to leave my little slice of paradise too often. 17 years now.......could be worse.

Whatchu doing @ Intel? I see that place too much but fortunately work from home 3 days a week so don't have to leave my little slice of paradise too often. 17 years now.......could be worse.
You mean I was at no tell Intel ? ;)
That was last summer I believe to long ago for my memory bank to retain :D
Small world lol Guess I was just there by chance for a resting spot in between my spirited rides :cool:

Back