EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

TMhPQH1.jpg

I think I'll carry my "Franken Knife" just to be obstinate. I made it out of spare parts a few months ago.

As a knife salesman I have a drawer full of odds and ends just in case of the remote possibility that a client damages his knife--although how could that ever happen?

I had this CRKT blade and the handle out of a Blue Ridge order, and voila, they all fit together. Since this is "my knife," I made sure the edge was toasty. Not a bad afternoon's work for "parts."
upload_2020-2-29_8-59-18.jpeg

Hitman 47 dying?

I noticed with my Ultratech the Lanyard loop they put on it was creating a hot spot in the palm of my hand because I’m a lefty. Right hand deployment of blade was not a issue.
Of course the hot spot of the corner of lanyard loop was noticed after a few couch deployments while watching the ID Channel :D
So I wasn’t planning on putting my traditional leather lanyard that I put on a lot of my knives on this one. But I thought maybe it would cover up that corner on the lanyard loop and eliminate the hot spot for left handed deployment.
Well it was a success feels absolutely perfect now for me and It’s easier to snatch from my pocket now so it was a win win :thumbsup:
JQvBOzL.jpg

ywGr7jB.jpg
That shit would not get into peroxide bottle, so i sog power tool cut ti. Steel isnt that Soft.

Ah, they know what the hell to do! Thanx

Actually, recently i had to be in the middle of nowhere, could barely walk, freezin in some cold night dark street with no clue of how to get to any road. Some parents just need to die before give someone a "life". Now i hope to survive the struggle with them. Thank you

Back