EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

DP8NRac.jpg

Now that’s a slicer any day of the week. Love the look of that color, along with the blade style and grips too. I see that model in my future, thanks for showing it.

View attachment 1296032
Today's carry. Same location today. Should be done here and off to the next one. Didn't have a problem yesterday so I'm gonna try to bring the modded shaman in today. Always looking to see where the boundaries are.
Beautiful, the ink pen is the icing on the cake. It’s our destiny to push the limits, you are not alone my friend. Thanks for sharing.

Beautiful, the ink pen is the icing on the cake. It’s our destiny to push the limits, you are not alone my friend. Thanks for sharing.
Just got into fountain pens. I want to blame that on @Blues Bender and @Quiet . What an amazing rabbit hole to fall down. This pen is a aluminum MUJI.

Last edited:
I really like the knives, but that blue textured grip looks like it provides really good traction, beyond being good looking too. If you don’t mind, what is that grip scale named?
Thanks my friend and yes it has great traction! I believe on this run they just called it Blue and black textures G10. I think there sold out now and not sure if they'll have another run or not. Really happy with everything about this SNG pattern with Protechs fit and finish and wonderful fast action. Snappy but it won’t sprain your wrist lol.

Skrama, King of blades
dAKSxah.jpg

gaNbwmz.jpg

mLtS7Tl.jpg
N Florida, got it.

Man...you’re making me want to get an OTF again. I had a cheapy and a UTX70 back in the day. I had thought about getting a Troodon but never pulled the trigger.
Nothing like otf. I wont bother to open, then close anything else, just Tear sh.t with hands.

Red face, and we only see it thanks to the lock, making the pic the full rainbow presented? Wow.

G! What happed?

Already is 48 degrees warmer than yesterday, so it’s an outside lunch break.

View attachment 1294234 View attachment 1294235
Oh, the thin pancake, you made me remember i ate it in tonight night dream! And i thought it is in russia only
What Light?

Cant translate Sp draw commentary, but that is the fastest knife i ever seen
Kinda stuff one Never understands sh.t but always Stares interested
Much better.

View attachment 1296032
Today's carry. Same location today. Should be done here and off to the next one. Didn't have a problem yesterday so I'm gonna try to bring the modded shaman in today. Always looking to see where the boundaries are.
Did you already prepare an xl espada to bring in?

Thank you ! Yes they are and they’ve got a nice texture not to aggressive but lots of traction.
I think i saw at gpknives, called pro grip
Nice.exe
Cute
Eve

Last edited:
Back