EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

I stayed with Hinderer today and carried my 3.5 XM18 Dragon while I worked on the gutters again, laying out, cutting and bending the last two-piece section of gutter proper before moving on to fabbing the joining splines and end caps. I've been working with my new Austrian Stubai Bavarian-style combo snips and they're starting to break in nicely. There's a bit of a learning curve as they handle quite differently than what I'm used too, but they're really sharp and can cut a very fine line as you can see by the less-than-a-sixteenth curl I trimmed off one of the end caps.

uRxayuR.jpg

Later I had to run up to my son's house to measure the aprons and corner flashing for the back of the house as the roofers got that stripped today after they finished shingling the front.

M

Only you could take a Austrian Stubai Bavarian-style combo snip and turn it into a sexy story of performance, I love it, haha. Seriously though, quality hand tools will give years of precision service, they are worth every penny spent acquiring them. Workhorse of a knife too, simply outstanding sir! Thanks for sharing your story too.

On the eve of last night's epic win over #9 UMD, showing love...
7qP4Ctm.jpg

*(blade are all finger printed up, I know)
On the eve of last night's epic win over #9 UMD, showing love...
7qP4Ctm.jpg

*(blade are all finger printed up, I know)

I was look for that game yesterday and could not find it . Have to start fallowing Rutgers my daughter Is more than likes going there .

Back