EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

I was look for that game yesterday and could not find it . Have to start fallowing Rutgers my daughter Is more than likes going there .
It was on BTN (big ten network)... All personal bias aside, it really is a great academic school, almost always rated as one of the better if not among the very best state universities in the country, with a great rich tradition going back to the 1700's as one of the 9 original colonial schools, before the country's independence.
Quick history, the original charter as Queen's College (hence the Queen Barlow) was signed by the last Royal Governor of the colony, William Franklin, who was also an illegitimate son of Ben Franklin, (and a British loyalist).
They closed for a time and then later reopened and renamed as "Rutger's University" (similar fashion to how King's College renamed as Columbia University), named after a NY revolutionary war hero, Colonel Henry Rutgers, who served under George Washington during the revolutionary war.

BTW, congrats to you & your daughter!

It was on BTN (big ten network)... All personal bias aside, it really is a great academic school, almost always rated as one of the better if not among the very best state universities in the country, with a great rich tradition going back to the 1700's as one of the 9 original colonial schools, before the country's independence.
Quick history, the original charter as Queen's College (hence the Queen Barlow) was signed by the last Royal Governor of the colony, William Franklin, who was also an illegitimate son of Ben Franklin, (and a British loyalist).
They closed for a time and then later reopened and renamed as "Rutger's University" (similar fashion to how King's College renamed as Columbia University), named after a NY revolutionary war hero, Colonel Henry Rutgers, who served under George Washington during the revolutionary war.

BTW, congrats to you & your daughter!

Thanks.

The day before Friday carry :D
My Case Peach Seed Canoe and this beautiful Emerson Cqc 7b I love this knife !
9HeRaKp.jpg

5yXPwIg.jpg

lol, thanks brother. Mercedes got good taste in beverages ;) Digging that Emerson!
Thanks my friend :) It’s a really sweet Emerson I got on the exchange like new at a bargain from a great guy. One of the best Emerson’s I’ve owned and had a Street Reaper thumb stud laying around I threw on:thumbsup:. Yes Mercedes does have good taste in beer lol. She knows she’s not suppose to have any and tried to pull a fast one me lol.

Last edited:
8j8hOAl.jpg

Carrying my originally serrated lol' native. I have been playing with the grinds with this knife but yesterday I was trying to hand sharpen some sort of clip to it but it was wee bit much effort, so I made this type of swedge to it.. and I quite like it! It has sort of Bob Lum vibes and CS Tuff looks overall. Makes much better cutter now with the lowered tip because of the very short blade.

Back