EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

My order at In-n-Out.... Double Double animal style add fresh onions and chopped chilis, strawberry shake

SzwWX0vh.jpg

I sure like the color and profile of that knife you got there. Would you mind telling me the make and model? Yours is the second one today that has stumped me. Thanks buddy.

No worries sir, this is the Alliance designs Ian Pickarsi Conquest.... its the production version of the Ian Pickarsi Custom. It's one hell of a knife, sharp and well balanced. M390 and Titanum in a bronze stone wash handle. Glad you like it sir, have a great night!

No worries sir, this is the Alliance designs Ian Pickarsi Conquest.... its the production version of the Ian Pickarsi Custom. It's one hell of a knife, sharp and well balanced. M390 and Titanum in a bronze stone wash handle. Glad you like it sir, have a great night!
Thank you, I really appreciate your time and information my friend, you have a good night too.

Loves me a McSamich :D
And a side of Benchmade !

Actually it's quite odd that you mention it. It is actually a small chicken sandwich.

In Canada, it's called a Junior Chicken and in the US,the same sandwich is called a McChicken part of the McPick menu.Not the same as it was years ago.

Up here the old McChicken of yesterday is the larger one.

Back