EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

I meant the stomp shear--not my beloved Sebenza. :rolleyes:

sOZy7cx.jpg
I was going to ask you about that, I’m glad you clarified, lol.

Had to wait for the sleet and rain to stop and things get dry, I wanted to get a shot of this CF under the natural sunlight to see how many colors the CF would show, I’m happy with with what is seen. This is the new Merlot Red color that just came out that I really like too.
full

Not seeing your pic. Not sure if it’s me, but I can usually see yours.

You know you're dating a bartender when you go looking for something in the "miscellaneous drawer" of the kitchen and find a lifetime supply of bottle openers. And you may be a knife-nut if that find makes you think they would make a good background for your carry for the day lol.

6WY5jET.jpg

You know you're dating a bartender when you go looking for something in the "miscellaneous drawer" of the kitchen and find a lifetime supply of bottle openers. And you may be a knife-nut if that find makes you think they would make a good background for your carry for the day lol.

6WY5jET.jpg

I have so many of those things laying around from my old days as a bartender. I always use the can opener by the fridge though.. ironically it's probably the worst bottle opener I own but it's always there in the same drawer when I need it and I don't have to dig through my junk drawer.

Thank you mb> mb> for bringing the pic problem to my attention. I had no idea, as they all showed full size to me.

My question is other than my picture posts from today only, which I just finished deleting, are my other pictures that I post full size just like everyone else?

The reason I ask this is because I also viewed this particular thread and a couple of other threads, and all my pictures appeared very small, a little smaller than my avatar, but not as small as a thumbnail picture. Also, about 25% of the other members posts also showed this small size too. I viewed this from my daughters computer with out logging in, trying to see what other people may be viewing.

As long as I am logged in and viewing from my iPad I see everything of mine full size along with the other members full size.

Again, main question is if you members see my pictures full size, or a very small size other than today?

I haven’t done anything different in my posting pictures than any other time I posted pictures.

Thanks in advance guys.

Thank you mb> mb> for bringing the pic problem to my attention. I had no idea, as they all showed full size to me.

My question is other than my picture posts from today only, which I just finished deleting, are my other pictures that I post full size just like everyone else?

The reason I ask this is because I also viewed this particular thread and a couple of other threads, and all my pictures appeared very small, a little smaller than my avatar, but not as small as a thumbnail picture. Also, about 25% of the other members posts also showed this small size too. I viewed this from my daughters computer with out logging in, trying to see what other people may be viewing.

As long as I am logged in and viewing from my iPad I see everything of mine full size along with the other members full size.

Again, main question is if you members see my pictures full size, or a very small size other than today?

I haven’t done anything different in my posting pictures than any other time I posted pictures.

Thanks in advance guys.
I have noticed that photos directly uploaded as attachments will look tiny when viewed without logging in. Embedded links to third party hosting sites like imgur look full sized. I have no idea why.
Very nice Rachel, my Carver is en route so hopefully tomorrow or Monday:thumbsup:
Thanks. I hope you enjoy yours when it gets there.

Back