EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

0abb2ba74761404d68a85b71592d5cff.jpg

These two today. I carried the Tabargan as I mentioned I would yesterday in my reply to Edgeoflife Edgeoflife 's post about his new one as we have exactly the same Old School 100NS now. Mail call brought me the ZT0801BW when I stopped at my PO on the way to P-Town. I'd been very envious of lzeplin lzeplin 's knife as my pimped Rexford is way too pretty to carry and I miss the last blackwash knife I had. Great finish on one of my favorite ZT models--this one will likely see a lot of pocket time as a work user.

bNTCRex.jpg

7gaH2dv.jpg

I think I'll be staying away from frame locks for a while, however, as this nasty little weather cut on my thumb brings a grimace :mad: when disengaging, though the double rotation forefinger method works ok with the 801 and other close-to-free-dropping knives that don't catch on the detent ball.

FMlYyLg.jpg

Nice pair. How are you liking the 80CRV2 steel? I have a FB being made in that steel but have no experience with it however everything i read about it sounded good.
Haven't done a ton of work with it, but breaking down a good amount of cardboard didn't seem to affect the edge at all:)

Jimmy cracked corn and I don’t care :D
But that’s one beautiful knife brother :thumbsup:
Hahahaha I hadn't thought of that! I just can't quit carrying this thing, I believe it's the most useful blade shape that I own. I had no idea that It would stay in pocket this much. It's 154cm, but if I didn't know it, I would swear it's at least s30v. Holds an edge incredible well.

Hahahaha I hadn't thought of that! I just can't quit carrying this thing, I believe it's the most useful blade shape that I own. I had no idea that It would stay in pocket this much. It's 154cm, but if I didn't know it, I would swear it's at least s30v. Holds an edge incredible well.
That’s awesome man that’s a good thing when you fall in love with a knife and can’t keep it out of your pocket for carry except to fondle :D and try to figure out more ways to use it. It’s a sweet looking blade on that knife and can see why your on a wonderful honeymoon:thumbsup:
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again 154cm is a outstanding blade steel imo and very very happy with every one I’ve owned. It’s such a sweet spot with sharpening ease and holding a edge.

Back