EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Well finished all the things I needed to do today early even though I got a late start due to staying up to late. My weekend has started early :thumbsup:
Starting with a cold beverage :D
This Emerson Tiger has been one of those knives that since I got it a week or so ago I can’t stop carrying it. What a great knife and as the norm with every Emerson I carry it a few days and give it a bunch of couch flicking lol. Then I break it down and put my secret sauce on it and dial it in. Now the blade free falls with a little shake but not a guillotine which I prefer. Smooth like butter and as out of the box the blade is still dead center even after my break down and massaging. Had a Emerson Flag clip I was saving for either my ETAK or Tiger. I love my ETAK but the Tiger got the Head nod. What a wonderful example!
VX87ams.jpg

Rh1607I.jpg

fdExCmF.jpg

Last edited:
Well finished all the things I needed to do today early even though I got a late start due to staying up to late. My weekend has started early :thumbsup:
Starting with a cold beverage :D
This Emerson Tiger has been one of those knives that since I got it a week or so ago I can’t stop carrying it. What a great knife and as the norm with every Emerson I carry it a few days and give it a bunch of couch flicking lol. Then I break it down and put my secret sauce on it and dial it in. Now the blade free falls with a little shake but not a guillotine which I prefer not. Smooth like butter and as out of the box the blade is still dead center even after my break down and massaging. Had a Emerson Flag clip I was saving for either my ETAK or Tiger. I love my ETAK but the Tiger got the Head nod. What a wonderful example!
VX87ams.jpg

Rh1607I.jpg

fdExCmF.jpg
I agree completely. The Emerson Tiger is an amazing knife. Mine is butta smooth too. Congrats.

I agree completely. The Emerson Tiger is an amazing knife. Mine is butta smooth too. Congrats.
Thanks Brother !
This is my 3rd Tiger and had 2 prior loved them both but ending up trading and or selling just because I was chasing another knife. I knew I was going to regret it and I did so it took a little over a year and finally put all my knife chasing to a rest “momentarily” and bought this one and I’m so Happy I did !

Beautiful!
I love the Black DLC on the Tiger :thumbsup:
I was on the fence when I bought the SW because my last 2 were also.
After seeing yours when I can I think I will get the black also.
Great choice !
I like your 45acp ? Thumb stud to :thumbsup:
Looks like are serial numbers are close since yours is 0277 and mine is 0373.

Today I am carrying a compact CRKT frame lock. It's part of Lucas Burnley's #BRNLY365 series - a great EDC and a sturdy "blue collar" knife.

mFcy2Xt.jpg

JLPjIru.jpg

SqBHxXA.jpg

CRKT Burnley Sketch Framelock Knife.
6.625" Knife with 2.75" D2 Wharncliffe style blade.
CF handle with bronze backspacer and pivot collar.
Weighs 2.9 oz. Lucas Burnley Design.
Limited Run from CRKT.

Last edited:
Back