EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

That’s going to be a great Thursday combo carry. The Northfield addition absolutely puts the pair over the top. I’m a sucker for that soft yellow, so you got the bonus points too. Great choice!
Thanks Brother ! Looking forward to the carry tomorrow and tonight I’m just enjoying there table top beauty lol.

You get a lot of bang for your buck with that Launch series. And they sure do launch the blade out too. Great color choice.

Thanks this one is for my Fad, I may pick up a black or gray one for myself though. I just had to try it out and then out it back in the box. Father day is still a couple months and I saw a sale and jumped on it. Cool, knife for sure, light and sharp great action. I'm sure your fancy socom blow it out of the water though!

5PJjznU.jpg

I meant to post on Wooden Wednesday, but worked quite late in the sheetmetal shop yesterday, went to post around 9 PM, and Imgur was being hinky at the time so I gave up and watched TV. I had my favorite wood-handled knife along but it was stuck in the shop with me all day and relegated to sharpening pencils.

5bvTXBy.jpg

I gave us both a break later in the afternoon and headed outside for a while so we could hang out in the sun and fresh air.

iH1JSjb.jpg

Thanks this one is for my Fad, I may pick up a black or gray one for myself though. I just had to try it out and then out it back in the box. Father day is still a couple months and I saw a sale and jumped on it. Cool, knife for sure, light and sharp great action. I'm sure your fancy socom blow it out of the water though!

Not at all, just a different tool for a different job, that’s all. They both have their merits and fine points, each excelling a little differently in its own way. Your Dad’s going to be smiling ear to ear from your gift to him this June..

Back