EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

I just received a new scale from Rick Hinderer. He has been going through the workshop and offering up some really cool stuff that he finds. I was lucky enough to be on FB at just the right time and claimed this double anodized laser engraved dog paw scale. I’ve never seen another one like it. Paired it with bronze anodized screws and a dog paw clip. This is my new favorite. Really happy with this one!
oOuyO2G.jpg
XuW5CjZ.jpg
OYCrKNU.jpg
NzMbpQw.jpg

Your last picture of them both together is priceless, 5 stars my friend, what a gorgeous pair they are.

Keeping my cutting bases covered while at work.
In all honesty any 3.5"-~6" blade would work fine for duct and general tasks, but the little Ladybug Salt series is the one I'd feel a bit screwed without.
Tie wraps, tight spaces and wire skinning are some of the things that I highly prefer the Ladybug for.
If you don't have one, you'd be shocked at just how useful the Ladybug can be.
I also feel much safer using this as opposed to one of the other two when up on a ladder/ in awkward positions.
36856d6de3760bb4cead27111c6e67cc7b48d42a.jpg

Man, these installs are killin' my coating! Specifically, the foil on duct board and the super abrasive fiberglass its made from.
Microtech has as one of the better coatings out there, but nothing seems to stand up to duct board.
Good thing I prefer the weathered and used look to brand new anyway!
7a59640ddd933c5656a8f258189deef3a2a49013.jpg

Fresh out of the box tonight !
ZT 0562Ti 20cv :thumbsup:
Had a G10 really liked it sold it and bought a CF liked it even more but sold it although both were beautiful. Always wanted the full Ti 0562 and a dealer had a big sale on ZT’s the last week or so and I could not pass up the deal since I actually bought it for far less then the original dealer price on the CF version :eek: I don’t think the dealer is a BF dealer or I would love to give them props here.
My Thoughts fresh in hand are Wow !!
I love the solid action and the sound it makes when closing must be because of the TI. It also feels lighter with the milled out Ti.
Feels really good it hand with a perfect detent and lock bar release and dead centered blade. Couldn’t be happier what a beautiful knife and definitely my new favorite:D
Z5C3CuB.jpg

DsBjhqE.jpg
Friday’s carry no doubt will include my Gec 62 Sambar stag easy pocket:thumbsup:
9DvnIQZ.jpg

Last edited:
Fresh out of the box tonight !
ZT 0562Ti 20cv :thumbsup:
Had a G10 really liked it sold it and bought a CF liked it even more but sold it although both were beautiful. Always wanted the full Ti 0562 and a dealer had a big sale on ZT’s the last week or so and I could not pass up the deal since I actually bought it for far less then the original dealer price then the CF version :eek: I don’t think the dealer is a BF dealer or I would love to give them props here.
My Thoughts fresh in hand are Wow !!
I love the solid action and the sound it makes when closing must be because of the TI. It also feels lighter with the milled out Ti.
Feels really good it hand with a perfect detent and lock bar release and dead centered blade. Couldn’t be happier what a beautiful knife and definitely my new favorite:D
Z5C3CuB.jpg

DsBjhqE.jpg
Friday’s carry no doubt will include my Gec 62 Sambar stag easy pocket:thumbsup:
9DvnIQZ.jpg
It’s stunning! Your new ZT looks like it will handle just about any task you could put it through without blinking an eye, battle ready tough. I’m really impressed how each curve just blends into the next. You sure did pick out a winner, and on top of it you got such a good deal too. Sort of like hitting the trifecta just in time for Friday. That’s going to keep you smiling right through the weekend and then some. Enjoy tomorrow, can’t wait to hear your review.

It’s stunning! Your new ZT looks like it will handle just about any task you could put it through without blinking an eye, battle ready tough. I’m really impressed how each curve just blends into the next. You sure did pick out a winner, and on top of it you got such a good deal too. Sort of like hitting the trifecta just in time for Friday. That’s going to keep you smiling right through the weekend and then some. Enjoy tomorrow, can’t wait to hear your review.
Thanks Brother ! I’m definitely smiling no doubt and actually had to test it out cutting up a TV dinner box and it did great cut threw it effortlessly. Seems pretty thin behind the edge for a ZT/Hinderer Collaboration.
I love the flats and stonewashed polished combo. Hard to capture in pictures but man it’s sexy lol.
ZdRk5Dv.jpg

Thanks Brother ! I’m definitely smiling no doubt and actually had to test it out cutting up a TV dinner box and it did great cut threw it effortlessly. Seems pretty thin behind the edge for a ZT/Hinderer Collaboration.
I love the flats and stonewashed polished combo. Hard to capture in pictures but man it’s sexy lol.
ZdRk5Dv.jpg
It gorgeous every where I look at it, it all blends together perfectly. Yes, at that angle the stonewash and polished flats sure do compliment each other, at first it looked like a smooth satin, it’s done so well. That grind looks amazing, it’s just a great profile and blend no matter what angle, or how I look at it, I also like the thinness that grind is sporting too. And the deep carry clip seals the deal. You did good my brother.

You take care out on the road now. Remember, the most important part of your day is to come home safely to your family and friends.

Back