EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

First day with my ZT 0562Ti and I think I’m in love. What a great knife that sits nice and deep in the pocket also not to light and not to heavy, Just a thing of beauty in hand too. Being I rarely leave anything alone even though it didn’t need it I broke her down and cleaned up all the factory lube and put some of my Ar15 secret sauce/grease on the bearings.
Holy Sh## does it feel good now. I can go on and on and on and on and on but I’m going to spare you my rambling on lol.
Definitely my new favorite! :D
5lW6WAZ.jpg

PunLg8d.jpg

Last edited:
Spending a week at home for sheltering purposes, as I have shop work, and because the weather's sucked anyway, I moved up from the past few days budget and mid-level carries. Regardless, it's Freaking Fantastic Free-Falling F95T Framelock Friday. :D

Edit: How could I forget Flipper?

bZQj9HQ.jpg

uovR4sn.jpg
I’ll say the F95T moved up, right on up to zip 90210, you hit the grand slam with that one buddy.

What do you think about this knife?? I thought about ordering one a few days ago after seeing a somewhat ridiculous thread. I dont think the guy spoke very good English it was somewhat bizarre but this knife was his photo. Found it on a website and saw a review on YouTube of it. What are you thoughts since you have one? Would you recommend it?

Yes, very much. It's one of the best OTFs I've owned. I have two, this black one with the colored switch with the tritium vial and a grey one without and both are outstanding. Very little blade play for an OTF, very compact design, great action and surprisingly good cutting thanks to a hollow grind that gives you a decently thin blade behind the edge. Prices have gone up, I paid only $107 for the gray one, IIRC, and ~$140 for the black/green/tritium tube one.

Yes, very much. It's one of the best OTFs I've owned. I have two, this black one with the colored switch with the tritium vial and a grey one without and both are outstanding. Very little blade play for an OTF, very compact design, great action and surprisingly good cutting thanks to a hollow grind that gives you a decently thin blade behind the edge. Prices have gone up, I paid only $107 for the gray one, IIRC, and ~$140 for the black/green/tritium tube one.

Damn. When i looked them up they were significantly more expensive. Feel like selling one? Lol

Man thats a great pic! beautiful!

Thanks brother. The Anthem spent most of the day serving as a work-from-home desk toy during conference calls. I was able to get outside (confined to the back yard :() after work and snap this pic while the kid ran around in his full Spider-Man costume. Beautiful weather up here today, very hard to not be out enjoying it.

Did you put that mirror edge on that?
No, but I sure have been enjoying it. I sent it to some jerk, @T.L.E. Sharp , I think his name was, for him to use & beat up on, and the MF’r went and reprofiled it & polished the new edge before sending it back sharp as hell. Even had the nerve to send some balsa strops painted with a super fine compound so I could keep it spiffy :)

Back