EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

No, but I sure have been enjoying it. I sent it to some jerk, Petunia D. Feeble Petunia D. Feeble , I think his name was, for him to use & beat up on, and the MF’r went and reprofiled it & polished the new edge before sending it back sharp as hell. Even had the nerve to send some balsa strops painted with a super fine compound so I could keep it spiffy :)

Yeah I know! He has some nerve doesn't he? He did the same to me with several of mine!

hUdxLty.jpg

DSK Tactical- Kickstand

No, but I sure have been enjoying it. I sent it to some jerk, Petunia D. Feeble Petunia D. Feeble , I think his name was, for him to use & beat up on, and the MF’r went and reprofiled it & polished the new edge before sending it back sharp as hell. Even had the nerve to send some balsa strops painted with a super fine compound so I could keep it spiffy :)

Beautiful, you just cracked me up!!!!

IMG_6222.JPG

beautiful stag lambsfoot! I Have a buffalo horn version coming acrossed the pond now. Hopefully its a better example than my large rosewood was.

Double Homicide? o_O

:eek:Right? :eek: Cool folder and all but names like that is why we can't have nice things...
At least when Kizer came out with the Matanzas they didn't use the english translation but a name that doesn't translate to "massacre" would have been much better. o_O A knife is a TOOL and should be referred to as such imo :thumbsup:.

Back