EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

lQUvNj0.jpg

Ft8XQag.jpg

Vv6zmJn.jpg
Nice ESEE’s :thumbsup:

In addition to my Delica 4, I'm also carrying this...

Here's one that definitely toes the line between modern and traditional: Fox Knives Elite 271 in N690 and tulip wood covers--made in Italy. The vendor I bought it from had it in the 'traditional' category (liner-lock with stand-offs, btw)... what say you? I've asked this question on the traditional forum as well: is it modern or traditional?

View attachment 1316845

I think "modern" often gets used incorrectly as a synonym for "tactical." (I'm guilty of it too.) That's definitely a modern knife, but it's not at all tactical.

Fresh out of the Box tonight my last Knife purchase until all this craziness comes to a halt. BRK BushCrafter LT CPM3V First Production run with Dark Curly Maple. I think this is my favorite to date in all areas couldn’t be happier. I’m a lefty but I always carry on weak side right handed. This leather sheath I believe will give the option to carry left handed strong side if I choose. Just have to decide which way I’m going to break in the sheath and stick with it. I also like it has a fire stick holder. Beautiful craftsmanship on this one just like all BRK’s with a wonderful grind.
GE0igKN.jpg

dwUuLI6.jpg

a couple close ups
m3hP1KU.jpg

ZFrvvKs.jpg

During a bit of back and forth about my 0801BW with our friend TheFactor TheFactor earlier today I mentioned the similar finish on my Olamic 247 and figured I'd make that today's carry. We're finally getting a few nice days in a row here on Cape so I got outside for some fresh pics of this knife that I greatly enjoy carrying and using. Lots of Olamics are highly decorated, extensively milled, and blingy, but I really appreciate the simple Stealth finish on this one--tumbled PVD coating--with gold accents and its plain gold floating backspacer.

wn9osJp.jpg

hx0ryjQ.jpg

4590VDF.jpg

Beautiful knife Chazzy, I've always wanted a 247, yours is awesome

Fresh out of the Box tonight my last Knife purchase until all this craziness comes to a halt. BRK BushCrafter LT CPM3V First Production run with Dark Curly Maple. I think this is my favorite to date in all areas couldn’t be happier. I’m a lefty but I always carry on weak side right handed. This leather sheath I believe will give the option to carry left handed strong side if I choose. Just have to decide which way I’m going to break in the sheath and stick with it. I also like it has a fire stick holder. Beautiful craftsmanship on this one just like all BRK’s with a wonderful grind.
GE0igKN.jpg

dwUuLI6.jpg

a couple close ups
m3hP1KU.jpg

ZFrvvKs.jpg
Congrats:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back