EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Super slapdash pocket dump, Happy Easter everyone!!

E1-C0-C2-AA-9196-4-E6-D-AE35-1-F015-CF078-A6.jpg

It's Easter, but I spent 4 hours in the sheetmetal shop anyway as I'd goofed off the latter part of last week and needed to catch up some. I laid out, cut, and fabricated the last of the scuppers--two parapet in-wall boxes. I came back up to a beautifully warm, sunny day and found J outside with her little battery chainsaw bundling and bulk cutting some long-neglected lengths of 1x3 strapping now destined for the woodshed. As her batteries had lost charge I grabbed one of my Jonsereds, finished up that task with her, and moved on to some dead choke-cherry that needed cleaning up. Easter Sunday thusly becoming Sheetmetal Sunday, thence ChainSaw Sunday, and all along being Shirogorov Sunday.

YlwRFvx.jpg

gI63sJy.jpg

BTW, a few of you had mentioned missing ScooterG and had expressed some concern. I emailed and just heard back. He says he's doing great, considering all that's going on, and has just been taking some time off from internet-related stuff lately. He sends his best and says he'll pop back in and say hi soon. :thumbsup:

BTW, a few of you had mentioned missing ScooterG and had expressed some concern. I emailed and just heard back. He says he's doing great, considering all that's going on, and has just been taking some time off from internet-related stuff lately. He sends his best and says he'll pop back in and say hi soon. :thumbsup:

That’s good news. Thanks for checking on him!

Back