EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

BTW, a few of you had mentioned missing ScooterG and had expressed some concern. I emailed and just heard back. He says he's doing great, considering all that's going on, and has just been taking some time off from internet-related stuff lately. He sends his best and says he'll pop back in and say hi soon. :thumbsup:
Good deal, I wish him well. Miss seeing his post

udEDresh.jpg

BTW, a few of you had mentioned missing ScooterG and had expressed some concern. I emailed and just heard back. He says he's doing great, considering all that's going on, and has just been taking some time off from internet-related stuff lately. He sends his best and says he'll pop back in and say hi soon. :thumbsup:
Yea everyone is hunkering down in my area to but I’ve chose to take it on head on. My job is a essential although I’ve had the option to take cover if I felt it was not safe and collect unemployment. But being a LTL Truck driver I chose not to because if we all did that there would be no delivers. Sometimes I feel like I’m in a war zone dancing around the corona virus on a daily basis by choice. It is what it is though and I’m proud of my choice. Some of us though I’m sure like Scooter doesn’t have that option. Although what helps me get threw it and like my bike and is therapy to me is Blade forums with all my friends here I will always be here for them like they are for me.
With that being said I wish him the best.

Last edited:

Good to hear, That's really not a bad idea getting away from internet for a while... I usually do a trip in the sierras with no cell service once a year and this shutdown is making me think I could use a internet cleanse.

Mixing it up tomorrow even though I really didn’t want to pull my 0562Ti out of my pocket.
What a great blade !!
Wednesday’s carry will be Maxi and his Italian Brother from a different Mother :)
LQDcyRb.jpg
Your LionSteel is such an elegant looking piece to my eye, I have added it to my cart for my upcoming mail call. Each time you’ve posted it I’ve eyeballed over and over, you should get a commission from them as I’m sure I can’t be the only one who desires this model based upon your presentation. You make it rock my brother. It checks all the right boxes in my eyes, thanks again for displaying it. Way better in your pictures than any catalog shot I’ve seen, theirs I would just pass on by without much interest.

Back