EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Your LionSteel is such an elegant looking piece to my eye, I have added it to my cart for my upcoming mail call. Each time you’ve posted it I’ve eyeballed over and over, you should get a commission from them as I’m sure I can’t be the only one who desires this model based upon your presentation. You make it rock my brother. It checks all the right boxes in my eyes, thanks again for displaying it. Way better in your pictures than any catalog shot I’ve seen, theirs I would just pass on by without much interest.
Thanks for the kind words my friend :)
It’s a great knife and I think you’ll be very happy with it. Also M390 blade steel is a added bonus :thumbsup:
Can’t wait for you to get yours !

Walked down to the shore again today, and then to my spot under the trees to hang out with the hummingbirds for a bit.

RJRFnWn.jpg

Faownph.jpg

0wPS8e1.jpg

YjIAnl0.jpg

vl7MAq1.jpg

KcKFdJK.jpg

mnoZuvQ.jpg

LAqoAI9.jpg

DFLsuap.jpg
Such awesome backdrops as usual my friend, outstanding! I’ve got another 10-14 days for the Hummingbirds and Orioles to show up here, what a show they put on, can’t wait.

Put some Obenauf leather conditioner on my leather sheath. Love this stuff !!
Here’s a before and after shot
0WUfnzn.jpg

HTsSQna.jpg
Wow, that’s a great color change. I thought between all the leather shoe conditioners and waterproofing I’ve used over the years on my leather products, even leather pistol holsters, I had seen it all. You’ve added another one to my list, I like it that much, thanks for sharing my brother.

That’s one fine looking ZT buddy, I can see that coming up on the future horizon. This EDC Xlll is better than any online sales catalog with so many excellent examples from such a wide spectrum.

Thank you sir, it really is a great knife. Only nitpick is the clip screws get hung up on my pocket sometimes lol. It was inspired by alliuse alliuse , he has an amazing ZT collection!

Micarta Monday -

8BA01E67-31DE-49B8-BB58-561273A5D7C1.jpeg

Wow, that’s a great color change. I thought between all the leather shoe conditioners and waterproofing I’ve used over the years on my leather products, even leather pistol holsters, I had seen it all. You’ve added another one to my list, I like it that much, thanks for sharing my brother.
Your very welcome :)
It’s the goods no doubt . A little trick is to heat up the leather with a blow drier just a little. It really makes the leather suck up the conditioner. You can also just by rubbing it in with your fingers create heat that works but the blow drier I’ve found to work the best. I normally do 2 or 3 applications over a few day period. I actually just did another last night. It’s even darker and richer now .
I’ll try to post some updated pictures tonight :thumbsup:

Back