EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

XCC6H9w.jpg

The 5th was my birthday, and I got the Lego 1967 Mustang GT as a present. 1471 friggin pieces. Was a fun build. Today with my Best Buy gift card my Marshall Kilburn 2 Bluetooth speaker came. It's phenomenal with the adjustable bass and treble knobs.

Anyway, for Easter was the pastel blue Twist Tighe and a green Case mini-copperlock. Today just the Tighe.

That is phenomenal and I'm going to have to track that Lego set down. I've owned my share of Mustangs. My '12 GT500 was that exact scheme, color, stripes and everything!

XCC6H9w.jpg

The 5th was my birthday, and I got the Lego 1967 Mustang GT as a present. 1471 friggin pieces. Was a fun build. Today with my Best Buy gift card my Marshall Kilburn 2 Bluetooth speaker came. It's phenomenal with the adjustable bass and treble knobs.

Anyway, for Easter was the pastel blue Twist Tighe and a green Case mini-copperlock. Today just the Tighe.

Happy belated birthday!

Damn you already have the St. Nick Manix2.Got a tracking number but it just shipped Monday

Can I ask you what your order number was?

#5517, I got my tracking number Friday night, definitely wasn’t expecting it to arrive Monday lol.

Sorry it took so long to respond, just saw your quote. They have been up here for a while, my family pulled out 30 or 40 big ones because they didn't realize they were edible.
View attachment 1321602 View attachment 1321603 View attachment 1321604 today was my 41st b-day.

Happy birthday!

Back