EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

4ba3d5317a669b21ef8afc63fbe0cbe5.jpg

Jeez! I love that! Beautiful!

Beautiful pictures along the water, is that Puget Sound? Can't help but think that those are the Olympics in the background.

Nailed it, my friend! It's about a 2.5 mile walk down to the water from my house in West Seattle. There's a 135 acre park down there that makes for easy social distancing. I Can't wait for the crisis to be over and I can get out IN the mountains!

It took a bit of searching this morning to find that your knife was the SSE. You told evilgreg evilgreg that his knife may have just gone on your list and yours may just have gone on mine. I also found the SSE's big brother Elf while casting about and like that one too. I was not impressed with the first CKF I had--a Sukhoi--but feel quite the opposite since obtaining my MILK. I just love the denim finish on your knife. Did you do that or is it by another?

It took a bit of searching this morning to find that your knife was the SSE. You told evilgreg evilgreg that his knife may have just gone on your list and yours may just have gone on mine. I also found the SSE's big brother Elf while casting about and like that one too. I was not impressed with the first CKF I had--a Sukhoi--but feel quite the opposite since obtaining my MILK. I just love the denim finish on your knife. Did you do that or is it by another?

I'm not @Edgeoflife but FWIW, I really like my CKF SSE (which admittedly is heavily customized, including being carved and copper plated). Here's a shot of mine:

zxI8llf.jpg

I had a regular SSE as well, and it was great too.

Dad's been getting plenty of use from his pocket carver, he loves it! Still has to color them I'll post a pic when finished.
7B11Ttv.jpg

IPHUWnS.jpg

pwQY152.jpg

Wow, he's doing great work. I love looking at figures done by other people, but when I'm whittling I stick to things made of simple geometric shapes to accommodate my total lack of artistic talent.

I'm not @Edgeoflife but FWIW, I really like my CKF SSE (which admittedly is heavily customized, including being carved and copper plated). Here's a shot of mine:

zxI8llf.jpg

I had a regular SSE as well, and it was great too.
Customized indeed! Thanks for the pic. I seem to recall seeing that one of yours before and noting how remarkable that blade is. Thanks for the upvote on the SSE. I saw 3 on AZCK today that sold in the last couple years for pretty reasonable prices, and will keep my eyes peeled for any that pop up.

Back